To discuss with your primary care provider about whether Medication Management is right for you, feel free to print off our referral form. Your doctor can fax it to our office (888-965-5147) and we will follow up with you to schedule a consultation.
What is Medication Management?
Our team provides diverse Medication Management approaches to fit each client’s needs. We start with a one-on-one consultation between you and one of our providers where we really get to know our clients. It is our goal to personalize treatment plans to help you progress and feel less stuck, no matter where you are in your mental healthcare journey.
Your treatment plan will include ongoing medication reviews to closely track your progress. We know that this road can be long, but you can rest assured that we are committed to finding what medications will work for you.
- Comprehensive reviews and assessments to find any possible interactions or side effects.
- Creating short-term and long-term plans and goals for your treatment plan.
- Closely monitoring the safety and efficiency of your medication plans.
- Continued education and instruction-based compliance.
- Thorough documentation to ensure and maintain a high standard of care among medical professionals.
- Medication Therapy Review (MTR): This includes patient-specific data collection that will help prescribers assess medication therapies that can help identify medication-specific problems in order to fix them.
- Personal Medication Record (PMR): Here we will help create a comprehensive list of all current and past medications. This also includes any herbal supplements, non-prescription medications, and dietary aids. All of this helps us be able to manage overall self-management to reduce the chances of unwanted side effects and drug interactions.
- Medication-Related Action Plan (MAP): These action plans will help keep track of your progress in achieving set goals.